Tuesday, May 15, 2018

CHANDIGARH BOY MAKING NEWS

INDIAN SQUAD, YET ANOTHER CHANDIGARH BOY

Sports Personalities in Chandigarh : Siddharth Kaul

After the selection of Shubman Gill comes another balle-balle news as one another sports personalities of Chandigarh will represent nation at limited - overs squad for the tours of Ireland and England.

He says it feels surreal.


The  punjabi pacer  has been big name in  the making of Sunrisers Hyderabad  table topper this season & has made the team a formidable bowling side with the support of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan & one another punjabi speedster Sandeep Sharma.

It outcome out of hard work of  almost 10 years, as few months back he earned an Indian ODI team call-up but didn't  get a chance to make to make his ODI debut in the series.
About his bowling , Kaul said,"I focus on my basics & I prepare to further strengthen my strong points. I always keep a positive frame of mind. I focus on my performance and do best for my team."
he said.

His elder brother Uday Kaul, a Ranji Trophy player, lauded him for his perseverence. “He was not disappointed when he did not get a chance to play against Sri Lanka. He worked hard on a national team call-up. He should shine in English conditions.”


IPL EFFECT 



He certainly feels this is because of his improved performance in on going IPL season -  13 wickets, with an economy of little over 7 for his Sunrisers Hyderabad team.

The  27 year old counts on Bhuvneshwar Kumar for improvement in knuckle balls & yorkers. "This is my third season for Sunrisers & I owe Bhuvi a lot. I think he is the smartest bowler in the world, he is an inspiration for me. He keeps me inspiring even in nets."said Kaul.







0 comments:

Post a Comment